Become a Member
You are hereby cordially invited to join or renew
your membership in the Criminal Courts Bar Association.
These are among the many reasons to join the Criminal Courts Bar Association:
- Networking opportunities through our monthly dinner meeting and social events.
- MCLE credits.
Newsletter: Keeping you up-to-date with current case law and events of
Sign up here!
- Charitable opportunities through our fundraising, golf tournament, and
annual clothing drive.
- Annual Awards Dinner Dance where the best and brightest of our profession
- Join your voice to the other professionals who make a difference in the
criminal justice system. Join the fight against excessive bail, access
to the courts, access to clients in jail, Global Tel*Link, and courthouse closures.
- Be a part of the history and tradition of the Criminal Courts Bar Association.
Membership Types and Fees
Affiliated member: $50
Attorney- Over 5 Years: $100
1st Year: $35
Law Student: $25
Refund Policy: If for any reason you are dissatisfied with the CCBA, its
leadership or any of our policies within 48 hours of your registration,
you may cancel your membership and will be entitled to a full refund.