The Criminal Courts Bar Association Welcomes...
Presiding Judge Honorable Sam Ohta
Assistant Presiding Judge Honorable Sergio Tapia
Tuesday, December 11, 2018
Board Meeting at 6:00 p.m.
Cocktails/Reception at 6:30 p.m.
Dinner Meeting begins promptly at 7:00 p.m.
$40 per person
(checks payable to "Criminal Courts Bar Association")
Judges' meals are complimentary
Wine is complimentary for all guests
*CCBA will be making a donation of clothing to the Grandview Foundation.
Please bring gently used clothing to the meeting. There will be representatives
from the Grandview Foundation there to collect the clothing.*
Taix French Restaurant
1911 W. Sunset Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90026
1.0 MCLE Credit
Reservations advised. Pay by credit card
online or at meeting.
Moments from the CCBA 2018 65th Annual Awards Dinner:
- Outgoing 2017 President Evan P. Freed received recognition for his contributions to CCBA
- Attorney Michael L. Kogan received the Morton Herbert Award for Outstanding
- Attorney Robert J. Wilson received the Joseph Rosen Award for Lifetime
- Attorney Christopher C. Chaney received the Jerry Giesler Award for Trial
Attorney of the Year
- Detective Michael Bender received the Johnnie Cochran Jr. Award for the
Relentless Pursuit of Justice
- Honorable Frederick N. Wapner received the Honorable Robert Takasugi Award
for Judicial Excellence
- Honorable Steve Cooley received the President's Award for Exceptional
Contributions to the Criminal Justice System.