The Criminal Courts Bar Association Welcomes
Captain Jason Sims from the Culver City Police Department
"DRONES IN LAW ENFORCEMENT"
Tuesday, June 12, 2018
Board Meeting at 6:00 p.m.
Cocktails/Reception at 6:30 p.m.
Dinner Meeting begins promptly at 7:00 p.m.
$40 per person (checks made out to "Criminal Courts Bar Association")
**NEW LOCATION **
Rocco's Tavern (in the Seventy7 Lounge)
3843 Main Street, Culver City, CA 90232
Reservations advised. Pay by credit card online or at meeting.
Dinner meetings (locations, speakers & topics to be announced)
Moments from the CCBA 2018 65th Annual Awards Dinner:
- Outgoing 2017 President Evan P. Freed received recognition for his contributions to CCBA
- Attorney Michael L. Kogan received the Morton Herbert Award for Outstanding
- Attorney Robert J. Wilson received the Joseph Rosen Award for Lifetime
- Attorney Christopher C. Chaney received the Jerry Giesler Award for Trial
Attorney of the Year
- Detective Michael Bender received the Johnnie Cochran Jr. Award for the
Relentless Pursuit of Justice
- Honorable Frederick N. Wapner received the Honorable Robert Takasugi Award
for Judicial Excellence
- Honorable Steve Cooley received the President's Award for Exceptional
Contributions to the Criminal Justice System.
Our 2018 Annual Awards Dinner was documented by two outstanding photographers:
Charleystar [LINK] was the official event photographer. If you would like to browse, download
or purchase photos of the event, go to
In addition, as a special treat we had
Pic Me Photo Booth [LINK] providing instant candid photos. If anyone had their photos taken at
the Photo Booth and would like the links to the photos and prints that
you can browse or download, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be provided with the link.